Truck accident causes delays on Schuylkill
PHILADELPHIA - July 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A pickup truck overturned on the Westbound Schuylkill Expressway and caused major delays for miles.
The accident occurred shortly before 5:00 p.m. approaching the Conshohocken Curve resulting in blocked lanes.
The pickup truck was pulling a trailer that was carrying a piece of machinery.
Tow trucks were soon the scene.
Delays stretched all the way back to South Philadelphia.
The accident was cleared in just under two hours
pennsylvania, philadelphia, accident, schuylkill expressway, traffic
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Body found on side of road in Wilmington 30 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Reward offered after dogs found in trash bags 37 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash