Truck accident causes delays on Schuylkill
PHILADELPHIA - July 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A pickup truck overturned on the Westbound Schuylkill Expressway and caused major delays for miles.
The accident occurred shortly before 5:00 p.m. approaching the Conshohocken Curve resulting in blocked lanes.
The pickup truck was pulling a trailer that was carrying a piece of machinery.
Tow trucks were soon the scene.
Delays stretched all the way back to South Philadelphia.
The accident was cleared in just under two hours
pennsylvania, philadelphia, accident, schuylkill expressway, traffic
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ