Heat buckles ramp from Commodore Barry
July 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- PennDOT closed the I-95 South ramp from the Commodore Barry Bridge because the concrete buckled.
Crews finished repair work by Monday night.
The road was closed while workers with heavy duty equipment worked to fix the damage.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, heat wave, severe weather, traffic
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila. 10 min ago
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes 46 min ago
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes
46 min ago
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
10 min ago
- Police investigate armed home invasion in...
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos