Heat buckles ramp from Commodore Barry
July 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- PennDOT closed the I-95 South ramp from the Commodore Barry Bridge because the concrete buckled.
Crews finished repair work by Monday night.
The road was closed while workers with heavy duty equipment worked to fix the damage.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, heat wave, severe weather, traffic
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 48 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 41 min ago
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos