Water main break causes trouble on Germantown Pike
July 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- A water main break was causing problems for motorists in East Norriton Twp., Montgomery County.
The break was reported on Germantown Pike and Stanbridge Street, causing the road to buckle around 2:00 p.m.
As a result, Germantown Pike was closed between Stanbridge Street and Hillcrest Avenue.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, traffic
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ