Schuylkill Exp. WB reopens after crash
LOWER MERION TWP., Pa. - July 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- A multi-vehicle crash blocked all lanes of the westbound Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) at Belmont Avenue on Friday evening.
The crash happened around 5:30 p.m.
One injury was reported and a medical helicopter landed on the highway to transport that person to the hospital.
One eastbound lane was closed while that helicopter was on the ground.
There was no word on what caused this crash.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, traffic
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos