Schuylkill Exp. WB reopens after crash
LOWER MERION TWP., Pa. - July 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- A multi-vehicle crash blocked all lanes of the westbound Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) at Belmont Avenue on Friday evening.
The crash happened around 5:30 p.m.
One injury was reported and a medical helicopter landed on the highway to transport that person to the hospital.
One eastbound lane was closed while that helicopter was on the ground.
There was no word on what caused this crash.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, traffic
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos