Schuylkill Exp. WB reopens after crash
LOWER MERION TWP., Pa. - July 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- A multi-vehicle crash blocked all lanes of the westbound Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) at Belmont Avenue on Friday evening.
The crash happened around 5:30 p.m.
One injury was reported and a medical helicopter landed on the highway to transport that person to the hospital.
One eastbound lane was closed while that helicopter was on the ground.
There was no word on what caused this crash.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, traffic
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police