3 trucks, motorcycle collide on I-76
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - October 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- One person was injured when three trucks and a motorcycle collided on the Schuylkill Expressway near the Walt Whitman Bridge early Thursday.
The accident happened just before 6:00 a.m. on the eastbound lanes of I-76 near the Broad street entrance in South Philadelphia.
Medics transported a 45-year-old man to the hospital with multiple injuries.
The accident caused delays for early morning motorists. However, the scene has since been cleared.
There is no word on what led to the crash.
accident, south philadelphia, traffic
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 3 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea 32 min ago
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 54 min ago
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm