3 trucks, motorcycle collide on I-76
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - October 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- One person was injured when three trucks and a motorcycle collided on the Schuylkill Expressway near the Walt Whitman Bridge early Thursday.
The accident happened just before 6:00 a.m. on the eastbound lanes of I-76 near the Broad street entrance in South Philadelphia.
Medics transported a 45-year-old man to the hospital with multiple injuries.
The accident caused delays for early morning motorists. However, the scene has since been cleared.
There is no word on what led to the crash.
accident, south philadelphia, traffic
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler! 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
26 min ago