3 trucks, motorcycle collide on I-76
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - October 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- One person was injured when three trucks and a motorcycle collided on the Schuylkill Expressway near the Walt Whitman Bridge early Thursday.
The accident happened just before 6:00 a.m. on the eastbound lanes of I-76 near the Broad street entrance in South Philadelphia.
Medics transported a 45-year-old man to the hospital with multiple injuries.
The accident caused delays for early morning motorists. However, the scene has since been cleared.
There is no word on what led to the crash.
accident, south philadelphia, traffic
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish