Crash closes I-76 WB at King of Prussia, 1 person dead
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. - November 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- One person is dead in a multi-vehicle crash on westbound I-76 (Schuylkill Expressway) at King of Prussia.
The accident occurred just after 11:30 a.m. between Gulph Mills Road and Route 202.
The accident involved two vehicles and one tractor-trailer, but it remains unclear what led to the crash.
There is no immediate word on who was killed in this crash.
A number a injuries were reported. Chopper 6 HD was overhead as two people were placed in waiting ambulances.
The scene is just a few hundreds yards from a new westbound off-ramp PennDOT opened about an hour before the wreck.
That ramp sends traffic onto South Gulph Road and South Henderson Road.
Find out about Breaking News as it happens. Sign up for 6abc.com Breaking News Alerts.
accident, king of prussia, montgomery county, pennsylvania, traffic
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 59 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 49 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
49 min ago