Multi-vehicle crash in Tacony slows I-95
TACONY - November 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- One person is injured following a multi-vehicle accident on I-95 in Philadelphia's Tacony section.
The crash happened around 6:45 a.m. Friday in the northbound lanes of I-95 near the Cottman Avenue exit.
A total of four vehicles were involved in the crash. One of the vehicles overturned in collision.
The 63-year-old driver of the overturned vehicle was taken to the hospital with head and neck injuries and is currently listed in stable condition.
Drivers should expect delays in the area.
tacony, pennsylvania, philadelphia, accident, traffic
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 45 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 27 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball