Route 422 ramp reopens after fatal crash
UPPER PROVIDENCE TWP., Pa. - November 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- A fatal accident in Upper Providence Township led to the closure of a ramp on Route 422 for over an hour on Monday afternoon.
The single vehicle crash closed the westbound Route 422 ramp to Egypt Road.
The accident happened around 3:45 p.m.
Officials tell Action News the accident was fatal, but have not released any details.
The scene was cleared just after 5:00 p.m.
Police continue to investigate.
delaware county, accident, traffic
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 41 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ