Driver hospitalized in Rt. 30 crash
WEST WHITLELAND, Pa. - November 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- A car accident backed up traffic for miles in West Whiteland, Chester County.
Police say at around 3:20 p.m. a sedan was traveling westbound on the Route 30 bypass and came in contact with a tractor trailer at Route 100.
The driver of the car was transported to a local hospital in stable condition.
chester county, accident, traffic
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes 17 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents 16 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living 15 min ago
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt 22 min ago
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery 18 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 10 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 8 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
12 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire...
17 min ago
- Rescuers airlift horse out of Angeles...
6 min ago