I-95 NB in Chester reopens after police chase
CHESTER, Pa. - January 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Interstate 95 northbound in Chester was jammed for close to an hour in the aftermath of a police chase.
The incident took place in the area of the Commodore Barry Bridge.
The view from Chopper 6 HD shortly after 5:30 p.m. Thursday showed police on the scene and lanes blocked - however, some traffic was able to get by.
Traffic was jammed for miles in the area.
No details have been released concerning the pursuit.
All lanes were reopened by 6:30 p.m.
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 35 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere 21 min ago
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs