I-95 NB in Chester reopens after police chase
CHESTER, Pa. - January 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Interstate 95 northbound in Chester was jammed for close to an hour in the aftermath of a police chase.
The incident took place in the area of the Commodore Barry Bridge.
The view from Chopper 6 HD shortly after 5:30 p.m. Thursday showed police on the scene and lanes blocked - however, some traffic was able to get by.
Traffic was jammed for miles in the area.
No details have been released concerning the pursuit.
All lanes were reopened by 6:30 p.m.
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 31 min ago
- 70s Return This Week 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 27 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run 29 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident
31 min ago
- Sinkhole threatens homes in Florida
15 min ago
- Easter services in Mt. Airy
34 min ago