St. Patrick's Day Parade road closures
PHILADELPHIA - March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- The St. Patrick's Day Parade will be held Sunday, March 11 at 12:30 PM.
The following streets will be temporarily closed due to the parade:
The parade will start in the 1600 block of J.F.K. Boulevard and proceed east to 16th Street, north on 16th Street to the B.F. Parkway, west on the Parkway to the north side of Eakins Oval, where the reviewing stand will be set up.
There will be police assigned to this event however, delays can be expected in the area.
philadelphia, center city, st. patrick's day, traffic
- American U: campus on lockdown, gunman reported 24 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 50 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 57 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 59 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
59 min ago