St. Patrick's Day Parade road closures
PHILADELPHIA - March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- The St. Patrick's Day Parade will be held Sunday, March 11 at 12:30 PM.
The following streets will be temporarily closed due to the parade:
The parade will start in the 1600 block of J.F.K. Boulevard and proceed east to 16th Street, north on 16th Street to the B.F. Parkway, west on the Parkway to the north side of Eakins Oval, where the reviewing stand will be set up.
There will be police assigned to this event however, delays can be expected in the area.
philadelphia, center city, st. patrick's day, traffic
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 56 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 46 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 17 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos