Schuylkill Exp. EB reopens hours after crash
PHILADELPHIA - March 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- The eastbound lanes of the Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) have reopened at the Vine Street Expressway (I-676) after an afternoon crash.
The crash happened around 1:20 p.m. Thursday. The highway was closed until shortly before 4:00 p.m.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed a white trash truck over on its side.
Two men who were inside the truck were taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
There was no immediate word on what caused the crash.
philadelphia, schuylkill expressway, traffic
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos