1 seriously injured in I-95 vehicle fire
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - March 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A vehicle fire on I-95 in South Philadelphia has sent one person to the hospital.
A 37-year-old man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with serious injuries.
The vehicle fire broke out on southbound I-95 near Broad Street around 4:40 p.m.
Officials say a pick-up truck caught fire in the southbound left lane.
All southbound lanes were blocked for around 20 minutes.
State Police are investigating.
fire, south philadelphia, traffic
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 3 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia