1 seriously injured in I-95 vehicle fire
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - March 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A vehicle fire on I-95 in South Philadelphia has sent one person to the hospital.
A 37-year-old man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with serious injuries.
The vehicle fire broke out on southbound I-95 near Broad Street around 4:40 p.m.
Officials say a pick-up truck caught fire in the southbound left lane.
All southbound lanes were blocked for around 20 minutes.
State Police are investigating.
fire, south philadelphia, traffic
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 9 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run 46 min ago
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft 24 min ago
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Del. couple sentenced for locking son in room 1 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish 45 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool 29 min ago
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
46 min ago
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas...
24 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as...
29 min ago