SEPTA's Manyunk/Norristown line resumes service
PHILADELPHIA - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Normal service has resumed on SEPTA's Manayunk/Norristown Regional Rail Line after downed wires caused problems on Monday morning.
SEPTA says outbound service on the Manayunk/Norristown Line resumed around 1:26 p.m.
Normal service will be in effect on the Manayunk/Norristown Line until 6:10 p.m., SEPTA said.
At that time, service will operate on a special, two-hour schedule so that repairs can be made to downed overhead wires.
For the latest conditions, visit septa.org.
manayunk, norristown, philadelphia, SEPTA, traffic
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash