I-95 SB reopens after two evening crashes
CHESTER, Pa. - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Traffic is now getting by on Interstate 95 southbound after two crashes during the evening rush hour.
The most recent crash happened at Route 1 in Bucks County.
One lane of traffic was getting by the scene by 5:15 p.m.
Meanwhile, I-95 SB has reopened near the Commodore Barry Bridge for a crash that happened at 4:30 p.m.
The view from the Action News Traffic Cam showed one vehicle on its roof.
At least one injury has been reported.
There was no immediate word on how this crash happened.
pennsylvania, accident, traffic
- 40 homes threatened in NJ forest fire 10 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts 21 min ago
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos