I-95 SB reopens after two evening crashes
CHESTER, Pa. - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Traffic is now getting by on Interstate 95 southbound after two crashes during the evening rush hour.
The most recent crash happened at Route 1 in Bucks County.
One lane of traffic was getting by the scene by 5:15 p.m.
Meanwhile, I-95 SB has reopened near the Commodore Barry Bridge for a crash that happened at 4:30 p.m.
The view from the Action News Traffic Cam showed one vehicle on its roof.
At least one injury has been reported.
There was no immediate word on how this crash happened.
pennsylvania, accident, traffic
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 37 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate 25 min ago
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
37 min ago