SEPTA detours due to Philly LGBT Parade
PHILADELPHIA - June 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A number of bus routes will be detoured from Center City to Penn's Landing due to Sunday's Philadelphia LGBT Pride Parade and Festival.
The parade will start at 13th and Locust streets, then move east on Locust, north on 7th Street, and continue east on Market Street to Penn's Landing.
Buses that operate on and around these streets will be detoured during the event, including the following routes: 5, 9, 12, 17, 21, 23, 33, 38, 42, 44, 47, 48 and 61.
The detours are expected to be in place from approximately noon to 3 p.m. Sunday.
Customers can get up-to-the-minute service updates via System Status on SEPTA.org.
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 6 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 30 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
57 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
6 min ago