SEPTA detours due to Philly LGBT Parade
PHILADELPHIA - June 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A number of bus routes will be detoured from Center City to Penn's Landing due to Sunday's Philadelphia LGBT Pride Parade and Festival.
The parade will start at 13th and Locust streets, then move east on Locust, north on 7th Street, and continue east on Market Street to Penn's Landing.
Buses that operate on and around these streets will be detoured during the event, including the following routes: 5, 9, 12, 17, 21, 23, 33, 38, 42, 44, 47, 48 and 61.
The detours are expected to be in place from approximately noon to 3 p.m. Sunday.
Customers can get up-to-the-minute service updates via System Status on SEPTA.org.
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 54 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill 34 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar