1 driver dead after I-95 crash
ESSINGTON, Pa. - July 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- One driver did not survive when 2 cars collided along I-95 in Delaware County early Saturday morning.
State Police tell Action News that the collision happened around 4:30 a.m.
It sent one of the cars off of the highway and into some nearby woods near the exit for Route 420 in Essington.
Medics transported the surviving driver. That person was listed in critical condition.
Police closed the right lane of the highway to investigate.
accident, delaware county, pennsylvania, traffic
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed