1 driver dead after I-95 crash
ESSINGTON, Pa. - July 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- One driver did not survive when 2 cars collided along I-95 in Delaware County early Saturday morning.
State Police tell Action News that the collision happened around 4:30 a.m.
It sent one of the cars off of the highway and into some nearby woods near the exit for Route 420 in Essington.
Medics transported the surviving driver. That person was listed in critical condition.
Police closed the right lane of the highway to investigate.
accident, delaware county, pennsylvania, traffic
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 20 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 50 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 7 min ago