SEPTA launches guide to help students
PHILADELPHIA - September 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- When Philadelphia schools open Monday, 55,000 students will be using SEPTA to get to class.
SEPTA and the school district have some reminders that they hope will make that trip easier.
They urged parents and students to use the trip planner on SEPTA's website, and to do trial runs of that journey.
They believe it's especially important for students headed to new schools this fall.
Follow the link to check out SEPTA'S Fall 2013 - School Travel Options
philadelphia, school, school bus, traffic
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia 9 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 7 min ago
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 24 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier