On 6abc/TV Listings
ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition still searching for one heroic Delaware family
HOLLYWOOD, CA - December, 10th 2007 -- It's not too late to nominate a Delaware family for ABC's "Extreme Makeover Home Edition."
Producers started outreaching to Delaware a couple of months ago and have had a good response. But Casting Director, Quintin Strack says they would love to get more nominations. "We are determined to help the right family and that means we need to hear from every family in Delaware who needs help."
The producers of the Sunday night hit are a little over half way through their mission to help one deserving family in each of the 50 states. Now, they want to drive that infamous bus to the great state of Delaware.
"We are looking for inspirational families that America can really root for," says Strack. "This makeover will be the answer to their prayers...the solution to their current problems."
What does it take to be picked for an Extreme Makeover? Strack says, "we are in search of real heroes...people that have amazing strength and who have put their own needs aside to help someone else." In addition, to heroics, the producers are looking for families whose homes are in dire need of help. "We don't want to tear down a nice looking house. We want to see houses that look like they might fall down on their own!"
To be eligible, a family must own their own single family home and be able to show producers how a makeover will make a huge difference in their lives.
Interested families should: e-mail a short description of their family story to Veronica at: CastingDelaware@gmail.com
Nominations must include: the names and ages of each member of the household along with a description of the major challenges within the home. Also be sure to explain why this family is deserving, heroic, or a positive role model in their community. Don't forget to include a contact phone number.
The deadline for Delaware nominations is THIS WEEK. Don't Delay!
on 6abc/tv listings
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 19 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos