On 6abc/TV Listings
6abc is Wild About the Zoo- WEB EXTRA
(Philadelphia, PA) May 2, 2008 (WPVI) -- Click the link for bonus Zoo videos!
Take a walk on the wild side...and get a sneak peek at all that's hot and happening at the Philadelphia Zoo!
6abc, proud partner of the Philadelphia Zoo, will broadcast a half-hour special this Saturday, May 3rd, at 7pm. 6abc's Wild About the Zoo, hosted by Action News anchors Matt O'Donnell and Tamala Edwards, will take viewers on a whirlwind adventure that's out of this world.
First, it's a birthday bash&and 6abc has your invitation! We'll check in with the cutest cubs in town as they celebrate their first birthday, and meet the newest arrivals&on the trees, and in the water. Then, zookeepers showcase the amazing talents of their feathered friends.
Catch the highlights from the second annual Party for the Planet, learn more about frogs becoming an endangered species, and see how the Philadelphia Zoo is taking action to protect endangered animals, and the environment. Also, it's your chance to see what's in store for the summer. And, the Zoo is checking in with kids to put their ideas into action, and we have your preview. Plus, we're sure you'll be wild about what the Philadelphia Zoo has in the works for next year's 150th anniversary!
6abc's Wild About the Zoo airs this Saturday at 7pm on 6abc. For more information on the Philadelphia Zoo, and the special broadcast, go to www.6abc.com.
WPVI-TV is the ABC owned station serving the Delaware Valley.
on 6abc/tv listings
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 43 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos