On 6abc/TV Listings
FYI Philly Celebrates 150 years of Zoo
This week on FYI Philly: a new type of restaurant for the beer lover with gourmet taste buds. Plus, how to go Hollywood at the prom for a bargain price. Also, the New Jersey town rated one of the best places to live and shop! And a happy birthday to the Philadelphia Zoo!
This Saturday 3/21 @ 7 pm- Sunday after our late news, or anytime right here: fyi.6abc.com
'BURBS and 'HOODS: Haddonfield, NJ
MRS. BAILEY'S BAKERY
132 Warwick Road
856.429.5500 (call to order)
The Little Tuna Restaurant
(special 4-course menu - 3:00-:630 except Saturday - $20 !!!
141 Kings Hwy
Georgy Girl (lingerie)
105 King's Hwy.
Au Courant (upscale women's fashions)
106 Kings Highway East
Raks Thrift Ave. (consignment shop)
43 Kings Hwy E # A3
Jamaican Me Crazy (gifts)
139 Kings Hwy E.
The Happy Hippo (toys)
201 Kings Hwy E
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Pipsqueak (children's boutique)
8 King's Court
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard Street (corner of 20th & Lombard St.)
They have a great Happy Hour!
$5 glass of wine
$2 bar snacks
Lucky 13 Pub
18 South 13th Street
CELEBRITY INSPIRED PROM GOWNS
Fairy Godmothers Inc. Prom Fair
Saturday, March 28th from 10 am to 5 pm
The Cheltenham Mall
2385 Cheltenham Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19150
* for students in need that qualify
To DONATE a gently used or new prom gown, please contact LisaMaire Heyward at email@example.com
on 6abc/tv listings, karen rogers
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians 36 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 13 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 36 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade 50 min ago