On 6abc/TV Listings
FYI Philly May 23 Summer Fun Special
FYI Philly Summer Fun Guide 2009
Terrace at 13, Phila. Downtown Marriott
1201 Market Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107 USA
212 Walnut St., 2nd Floor
Recipes from Starr Catering Head Chef Shane Cash
Mini Lobster Rolls / 4 Portions
Cooked And Diced Lobster Meat - 4 Each // 1.25 Lbs.
Butter - 1 Tbsp
Mini Brioche Buns - 8 Each
Lemon-Chive Aioli - 4 Oz. (See Recipe)
Baby Arugula -- 1 Cup
Chopped Chives - 1 Tbsp
Lemon Wedges - 4 Each
For The Lemon Chive Aioli
Mayo - 1/2 Cup
Tabasco Sauce - To Taste
Salt & Pepper - To Taste
Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice - 1/2 Each.
Mix all the ingredients for the lobster salad and set aside. Spread the butter on the mini brioche buns and toast lightly.
Stuff the arugula in the bottom of the toasted roll and top with the lobster salad and garnish with fresh chopped chives. Display family style on the table.
Grilled Silverqueen Corn And Tomato Salad/ 4 Portions
Grilled Fresh White Corn - 4 Ears
Thick Cut Beefsteak Tomatoes - 3 Large Tomatoes
Chopped Parsley - 2 Oz.
EVO Oil - 1/4 Cup
Honey - 1/4 Cup
Salt And Pepper - To Taste
Mix the grilled corn with the parsley, EVO oil, honey and season well. Slice the tomato 3/4 inch thick and stack the corn salad in the middle of the platter. Season the tomatoes and place around the corn salad.
Tamarind Mango Laquered Rack Of Lamb With Quinoa Tabouli And Grilled Eggplant
Double Cut Lamb Chops - 8 Each
Tamarind Mango Glaze - 1 Cup (See Recipe)
Quinoa Tabouli - (See Recipe)
Salt And Pepper - To Taste
For The Tamarind Glaze
Blended Oil - 1/4 Cup
Minced Ginger - 1.5 Oz.
Minced Garlic - 2 Oz.
Chopped Green Onion - 2 Oz.
Chili Paste - 1 Tbsp
Hoisin Sauce - 1.5 Cups
Soy Sauce - 1/2 Cup
Apricot Glaze - 1 Cup
Tamarind Paste - 1 Tbsp
Mango Chutney - 1 1/2 Cups
Sauté the ginger, garlic and green onion together and add the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a slow simmer then turn the glaze down to cook for 20 minutes. Set aside for service.
For The Quinoa Tabouli
Water - 2 Cups.
Quinoa - 1 Cup
Fresh Lemon Juice - 1/2 Cup
Evo Oil - 1/3 Cup
Diced Plum Tomatoes - 3 Each
Chopped Mint - 2 Tbsp
Chopped Parsley - 3/4 Cup
Chopped Scallions - 1/2 Cup
Salt And Pepper
Bring the water to a boil and add the quinoa, cover the quinoa with plastic wrap and let it steam for 10 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients and season everything well. Set aside until service.
on 6abc/tv listings, karen rogers
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm 15 min ago
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries 32 min ago
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport 28 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
- Driver facing drug charges after crash with police cruiser 16 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought