Cars roll in for Philly on Wheels
PENNSYLVANIA CONVENTION CENTER - January 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- They're getting all revved up for the 2011 Philadelphia Auto Show.
Mayor Michael Nutter, (D) Philadelphia, hopped into a brand new Toyota Prius hybrid, which was so quiet it barely revved at all.
He drove the ceremonial first vehicle into the Pennsylvania Convention Center to officially kick off the show.
He was joined by the Phillie Phanatic, the Eagles' mascot Swoop and other local mascots.
The Philadelphia Auto Show opens to the public this weekend.
For up-close access to all the rides, tune in the FYI Philly special broadcast "Philly on Wheels" this Saturday at 7 p.m. on 6abc.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, food, philadelphia museum of art, stephen starr, fyi philly
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 4 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 33 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 31 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 53 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
2 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos