FYI Philly: March 23, 2013
March 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Saturday on FYI Philly, if you can't wait for Spring to really arrive, we're bringing a little bit of it to you straight from Longwood Gardens! To get in shape for the season, Melissa tried a new hip-hop workout, plus Alicia finds out about a new massage technique that leaves everyone soaking wet. And, Ducis Rogers samples the suds at a buzz-worthy new brew pub in Ambler.
Links and information for this week's segment:
Drexel, Penn and Temple campuses plus two Center City locations- and you can order online!
Watsu (Aquatic Message)
A combination of bodywork in warm water that opens up the mind and heart to new possibilities!
Services provided by Julie Angel, certified Watsu practitioner and Massage Therapist
Email: JulieAngel@verizon.net or call 215-836-9779
Roger Lee Dance
Group Hip Hop cardio classes.
Thursdays 7:15-8:15 pm ($15 per student, starting April 4)
Drexel University Recreation Center
3315 Market Street,
Phila., PA 19103
Saturdays 2-3 pm ($10 per student)
Philly PACK Studio
729 S. 4th Street
Phila., PA 19147
Roger also does private lessons and parties!
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish