Down At The Shore
Down At The Shore for the Weekend of July 24 to July 26.
COMPLETE DOWN AT THE SHORE RESOURCES
SHORETOGRAPHS: Share your photos & videos and check out others'
TRAFFIC: Get the fastest route to your favorite shore points
FOOD: Get recipe ideas from Mr. Food!
6 FUN THINGS - Not heading to the shore? There's still plenty to do!
Night in Venice
The biggest social event of the summer hits Ocean City Saturday. The Night in Venice boat parade kicks off at 8:00 p.m. at the Longport Bridge and will make its way through the bay and to Tennessee Avenue. The hot spot will be 5th Avenue, the city's bayside center. Close to 70 boats dressed to the nines and nearly 300 decorated homes along the route will make for an unforgettable evening!
Check out old history with new charm. La Dolce Vita is a 4500 square foot Dutch Colonial show home in Ventnor. This was the hangout to the hippest celebrities of the 50s and 60s. Take the tour any day through August 16th from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 12 South Suffolk Street. Your ticket will benefit AtlantiCare Medical Center.
Sea Isle City
If you're a teenager and love to hang ten, Sea Isle City is the place to be Sunday. Grom Fest is an amateur surfing contest at 40th Street and the beach. Check in at 7:00 a.m., on the boards at 8. Bring your best moves and win a prize.
accuweather, adam joseph
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation 48 min ago
- Teen shot in Wilmington 7 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition