Down At The Shore
Down at the Shore for the Weekend of July 31 to August 2.
COMPLETE DOWN AT THE SHORE RESOURCES
SHORETOGRAPHS: Share your photos & videos and check out others'
TRAFFIC: Get the fastest route to your favorite shore points
FOOD: Get recipe ideas from Mr. Food!
6 FUN THINGS - Not heading to the shore? There's still plenty to do!
Arts & Crafts
One of a kind gifts will be found in Stone Harbor this weekend. The 47th annual Arts & Crafts Show is ranked 12th nationally for contemporary treasures. 80th Street Recreation Field will be filled both Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Make a day of it! Endless tables, food court, and a picnic tent. This event attracts over 30,000 visitors!
Canoe & Kayak Race
Test your skills in the water at a Canoe and Kayak Race. Paddle your way to the finish line at Upper Township Beach in Tuckahoe at 11:00 a.m. Sunday. Register to race or watch the fun. Bring a chair and enjoy plenty of food and drink.
New Jersey's tall ship the A.J. Meerwald returns to Cape May Saturday. For the entire month, sail aboard a 1928 Oyster Schooner. Learn the history while taking in breathtaking views. Utsch's Marina is the place, save $5 by mentioning the nature center when making your reservations. Just call 856-785-2060.
accuweather, adam joseph
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 2 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years 39 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 9 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 8 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire