Down At The Shore
August 28, 2009 (WPVI) -- Down At The Shore for August 28 to August 30.
COMPLETE DOWN AT THE SHORE RESOURCES
SHORETOGRAPHS: Share your photos & videos and check out others'
TRAFFIC: Get the fastest route to your favorite shore points
FOOD: Get recipe ideas from Mr. Food!
6 FUN THINGS - Not heading to the shore? There's still plenty to do!
400 years ago, Cape May was discovered, so this summer they are celebrating. Saturday at 11:00 a.m. enjoy a parade along Beach Avenue; after, join a beach party near Convention Hall at 4:00, then a volleyball tourney at 7:00 p.m. on Steger's Beach, followed by a movie on the beach at dusk.
There will be something for everyone at the Wildwood Convention Center all weekend! If you collect sports cards, toys, comic books, Nascar, beanie babies, coins, the list goes on, more than 100 tables of the hottest collectibles will not disappoint. Get in FREE Friday till 9:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., and Sunday 10:00 p.m. till 5:00 p.m..
US Navy Challenge
Swim and run for a great cause! Watch or join the US Navy Seal Challenge Saturday 6:30 p.m. at Albany Avenue Beach in Atlantic City. It consists of an 800 yard swim and three mile run. Your $30 registration will benefit families of those who gave it all. A reception will follow at the Wonder Bar.
accuweather, adam joseph
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish