Down At The Shore
Labor Day Weekend Down At The Shore!
COMPLETE DOWN AT THE SHORE RESOURCES
SHORETOGRAPHS: Share your photos & videos and check out others'
TRAFFIC: Get the fastest route to your favorite shore points
FOOD: Get recipe ideas from Mr. Food!
6 FUN THINGS - Not heading to the shore? There's still plenty to do!
Cape May is sending summer off with their annual craft show. Find one of a kind treasures, homemade trinkets, and breathtaking artwork. Tables will line the boardwalk near Convention Hall around Beach and Stockton Aves both Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m..
Grill On Beach
Are you torn on whether to hit the beach or crash a BBQ? Why not combine them both! All weekend bring the family, friends, grill, and food to the sand in Ventnor. For three days you are allowed to grill while soaking in the sun. Just make sure the lifeguards get a taste. Dinosaurs
For more than 200 million years dinosaurs ruled earth and now they are back! Walking with Dinosaurs is an up close encounter with these scary yet mesmerizing creatures. You have to see firsthand how real they look and move. For ticket head to Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. One show Friday, three Saturday, and two Sunday.
accuweather, adam joseph
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 35 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 32 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 1 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 1 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
33 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
1 min ago