Down At The Shore
Labor Day Weekend Down At The Shore!
COMPLETE DOWN AT THE SHORE RESOURCES
SHORETOGRAPHS: Share your photos & videos and check out others'
TRAFFIC: Get the fastest route to your favorite shore points
FOOD: Get recipe ideas from Mr. Food!
6 FUN THINGS - Not heading to the shore? There's still plenty to do!
Cape May is sending summer off with their annual craft show. Find one of a kind treasures, homemade trinkets, and breathtaking artwork. Tables will line the boardwalk near Convention Hall around Beach and Stockton Aves both Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m..
Grill On Beach
Are you torn on whether to hit the beach or crash a BBQ? Why not combine them both! All weekend bring the family, friends, grill, and food to the sand in Ventnor. For three days you are allowed to grill while soaking in the sun. Just make sure the lifeguards get a taste. Dinosaurs
For more than 200 million years dinosaurs ruled earth and now they are back! Walking with Dinosaurs is an up close encounter with these scary yet mesmerizing creatures. You have to see firsthand how real they look and move. For ticket head to Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. One show Friday, three Saturday, and two Sunday.
accuweather, adam joseph
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 58 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 19 min ago
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
58 min ago