Slightly Cooler Sunday
March 8, 2014 (WPVI) -- For the first time this month we experienced above average temperatures. The high in Philadelphia: 58.
TONIGHT: Turning cloudy with a rain or snow shower in spots during the overnight hours, as a cold front moves through. The overnight low will drop down to 34 in the city to 31 in the suburbs. A reminder: set your clocks forward one hour when you go to bed Saturday night. Daylight Saving Time means we "spring forward."
SUNDAY: Lots of sunshine, but turning blustery and cooler. High 45.
MONDAY: Partly sunny and mild. High 56.
TUESDAY: Clouds and sun. This is not a typo, the high will be 63.
WEDNESDAY: Clouds roll in ahead of our next storm. We begin with a cold, raw rain, but a change wet snow later at night is possible as cooler air arrives. High 41.
THURSDAY: Any morning rain or wet snow will move out and clouds will break for some sun late in the day. High 35.
FRIDAY: Sunny and cool. High 45.
SATURDAY: Milder with some sunshine. The high: 52.
severe weather, accuweather forecast, melissa magee
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 58 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ