Overnight Snow Showers South
December 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast moving clipper brought two rounds of light snow to our region: one in the morning, another in the afternoon. A third round of snow could clip parts of Delaware and extreme southern New Jersey later tonight.
TONIGHT: It'll turn partly cloudy and cold tonight. There is another possible quick round of snow coming for southern and central Delaware and areas south of Millville and Atlantic City, New Jersey tonight. Low: 22-25.
WEDNESDAY: Partly sunny, windy and cold. High: 36. Wind chills will remain in the 20s during the afternoon. So, bundle up!
THURSDAY: Looks like a nice day. Not as cold, with a mix of clouds and sunshine. High: 43.
FRIDAY: Becoming mostly cloudy, breezy and a bit milder with some afternoon or nighttime showers. High: 48.
SATURDAY: Cloudy and milder with a chance of rain. Winter officially arrives at 12:11pm, without a wintry chill. High: 58.
SUNDAY: Warm, but rainy with areas of fog. At least it wont be cold for the Eagles game! The high: 62.
MONDAY: Morning clouds give way to some afternoon sunshine. High: 46.
severe weather, accuweather forecast, cecily tynan
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station