Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
April 21, 2014 (WPVI) -- We have plenty of sun today with a few more clouds late in the day and tonight. Winds are light. The high is 70.
TONIGHT: It's partly cloudy and not as chilly as recent nights. The low is 50 in Philadelphia. Some suburbs will dip into the mid 40s.
TUESDAY: Morning sun gives way to increasing clouds during the day as a cold front draws near. Ahead of the front, we zoom to a high of 73. But late in the day and evening, some showers and thunderstorms are possible, starting in the NW suburbs and moving toward the Shore.
WEDNESDAY: Cooler air arrives behind the Tuesday front, along with a chilly breeze. It's partly sunny. The high is 61.
THURSDAY: Mostly sunny skies return and we get a slightly nicer high of 64. It's still breezy.
FRIDAY: Any early sun gives way to increasing clouds. A shower or thunderstorm is possible in spots, especially during the afternoon. The high: 74.
SATURDAY: Clouds will mix with sun. A couple of stray showers are possible. The high: 70.
SUNDAY: It's partly sunny, windy and cooler. The high: 65.
MONDAY: It's cloudy with some rain possible. The high is 60.
severe weather, accuweather forecast, david murphy
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 21 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Package prompts evac at Del. National Guard base 30 min ago
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 17 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River 15 min ago
- American Meb Keflezighi wins Boston Marathon 2 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 1 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!