Warm and humid, 80s again today
May 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's very warm and muggy today. Clouds will mix with some sun. It's breezy. The high is 88. There is a slight chance of a shower or pop-up t'storm, especially this afternoon and this evening.
TONIGHT: Some showers or thunderstorms are possible overnight. Otherwise, it's partly cloudy and muggy with a low of 69.
THURSDAY: Clouds mix with sun and it's still humid. A cold front approaches from the west, firing-up some widespread showers and thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon and evening. Drenching downpours are likely at times and a strong thunderstorm can't be ruled-out. The high is 81.
FRIDAY: The pattern finally breaks behind the front, the humidity drops and so do the temperatures. There's a slight chance of rain, mainly early, and clouds may linger through a good portion of the day. It's breezy and cooler with a high around 69.
SATURDAY: Any morning clouds give way to a mostly sunny afternoon. It could be a little cool and breezy, though, with a high between 65 and 69.
SUNDAY: Sun is probably still dominant. But it's still a little cool. The high is 69.
MONDAY (MEMORIAL DAY): It's a dry, sunny day with a high of 73.
TUESDAY: It's partly sunny. The high is 76.
WEDNESDAY: We expect a mix of clouds and sun with a high of 76.
severe weather, accuweather forecast, david murphy
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 23 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight 32 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution' 22 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc