Snow today, heavy at times
December 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- The snow has arrived and will continue, heavy at times, until about 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., bringing a potential accumulation of 4-6" to the I-95 corridor and 2-4" in outlying areas to the north and south.
Temperatures hover near the freezing mark while it's snowing and then plunge into the 20s by dinner time.
TONIGHT: Arctic air roars into the region. We're mainly clear with a low of 21. And that's just the beginning.
WEDNESDAY: It's mostly sunny, but very cold! The high is only 29. Wind chills in the morning will be in the teens.
THURSDAY: It's mostly sunny again, but even colder! We'll be in the mid to upper teens at sunrise with a high of only 25.
FRIDAY: We expect another day of bright sunshine, for the most part, but it's still very cold. Morning start-up temperatures are in the 10-15 degree range. The firigid high is 29 .
SATURDAY: It's mostly cloudy with a mixture of snow and sleet arriving early and then changing over to rain. The high 43.
SUNDAY: We're partly sunny. The high: near 40.
MONDAY: We see a mix of clouds and sun. The high: 36.TUESDAY: We have sunny to partly cloudy skies with a cold high of 34.
severe weather, accuweather forecast, david murphy
- Snow today, heavy at times 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in Norristown
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
9 min ago