AccuWeather: Two very mild days
March 10, 2014 (WPVI) -- Clouds will give way to increased sunshine during the day. It's a little breezy with a SW wind of 8-16 mph. But it's also mild with a high of 54.
TONIGHT: Partly cloudy skies appear likely. Overnight lows will be mild: 40 in Philadelphia, mid- to upper 30s in some suburbs.
TUESDAY: It's partly sunny and even warmer, thanks to a continued southwest flow ahead of our next approaching cold front. The high is a very comfortable 63.
WEDNESDAY: Clouds build as a front arrives and rain develops. The high is 60, technically, but that's well before dawn. Temperatures during the afternoon will be in the 50s and possibly the 40s before the end of the day. A change to some wet snow late at night or overnight is possible if colder air arrives fast enough.
THURSDAY: Some wet snow is possible in the morning, assuming the precipitation has not wrapped up. It should end quickly. The high is only 30, a big, brief change.
FRIDAY: Temperatures begin in the teens and low 20s in the morning, but we begin to rebound during the afternoon. The high is a less harsh 46.
SATURDAY: The rebound continues. Clouds mix with sun. We see a nice high of 57. Conditions look great for the Philadelphia Union home opener against New England at PPL Park at 4 p.m.
SUNDAY: The nice weekend continues. It's partly sunny with a high of 52.
MONDAY: It's cloudy and colder with a chance for snow. The high is 38.
severe weather, accuweather forecast, david murphy
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 33 min ago
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber