Lots of sun, chilly today
April 16, 2014 (WPVI) -- We see plenty of sun today, but it's chilly. Sunrise temperatures near freezing give way to an afternoon high of 50. After a breezy start, the afternoon and evening are calmer.
FREEZE WARNING: Until 9 a.m.. A freeze watch is in effect for tonight which means more frost is possible into early Thursday morning.
TONIGHT: It's clear and cold with light winds. The low in Philadelphia is 34. Some suburbs dip into the 20s.
THURSDAY:We'll see partly sunny skies with moderating temperatures. The high: 55.
FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy skies with some sunny breaks are in line for Good Friday. The high: 58.
SATURDAY: More clouds move in with a few spotty showers. This does not look like a wash out. It should be mainly dry for the Philadelphia Union's 4 p.m. home match against Houston. The high is 63.
SUNDAY: We see improvement for Easter with partly sunny skies and a seasonable high of 64.
MONDAY: Mostly cloudy skies return with a high of 64.
TUESDAY: It's mostly cloudy with some rain or drizzle possible. The high is 66.
WEDENSDAY: Partly sunny skies return. Our high is 66.
severe weather, accuweather forecast, david murphy
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 57 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 33 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 30 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 36 min ago
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 12 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
23 min ago
- 2 injured after vehicle hits sinkhole in...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos