Lots of clouds, damp and cool today
May 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- We have lots of clouds around today, a few showers, a chilly breeze and much cooler temperatures. We're in the low 60s and 50s through the afternoon with a chilly, blustery wind blowing. What a difference a day makes, right? Yesterday, we hit 82!
TONIGHT: It's mostly cloudy, breezy and chilly with a few showers around. The low is 48.
SATURDAY: The outlook for the start of the holiday weekend is shifting. It now appears that our stalled low may still be close enough to keep some showers in the area, at least for the morning. Even after the rain stops, we can't promise sun. It's also chilly and very windy. This is still a somewhat tricky forecast day, but for now, we'll call for morning showers, afternoon drying, but plenty of clouds all the way. The high may reach the low 60s, but we'll be in the 50s most of the day and it will be pretty chilly.
SUNDAY: The low should be moving farther off the coast and we change over to partly sunny skies. But we still deal with a cool breeze. The high is around 68, but feeling cooler thanks to the breeze.
MONDAY (MEMORIAL DAY): This is the best day of the holiday weekend. It's dry and mainly sunny with a milder high of 73.
TUESDAY: We expect partly sunny skies with a high around 76.
WEDNESDAY: Clouds and sun share the skies. It's warmer and more humid and there's a chance for an afternoon or evening thunderstorm. The high: 83.
THURSDAY: Warm and humid conditions persist. It's partly sunny. The high: 86.
FRIDAY: It's still warm and humid with partly sunny skies and the chance of an afternoon thunderstorm. The high: 88.
severe weather, accuweather forecast, david murphy
- Faith-healing couple held without bail 38 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco 11 min ago
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust 54 min ago
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
38 min ago