December 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Although we're turning milder this afternoon, we still had a very cold start with temperatures in the 20s in most areas.
TONIGHT: Clear, moonlit skies and cold. Low: 16-25.
THURSDAY: After a cold start, it will be a nice afternoon. Expect a mix of clouds and sunshine. High: 45.
FRIDAY: After some early fog, that may be dense in some areas, it will become mostly cloudy, breezy and a bit milder. High: 52.
SATURDAY: Cloudy and milder with areas of dense fog and the chance for a few showers. Winter officially arrives at 12:11pm, but it will feel like Spring. High: 60.
SUNDAY: It's even warmer, with increasing clouds and some rain arriving during the evening. Take the rain gear if you're heading to the Linc to watch the Eagles take on the Bears. The high: a record breaking 69 degrees (The current record: 64 set back in 1998.)
MONDAY: Morning clouds give way to some afternoon sunshine. We hit the high of 53 before lunchtime, then temperatures drop.
TUESDAY: It will be sunny, but will turn much colder for Christmas Eve. High: 37.
WEDNESDAY: It Looks like it will be dry and party sunny for Christmas Day. High: 40.
severe weather, accuweather forecast, karen rogers
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 27 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 33 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 16 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 49 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos