Jennifer Grey needs surgery for "Dancing" injury
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 2, 2010 -- Now that "Dancing With the Stars" is over, Jennifer Grey can have surgery to fix the ruptured disk that nearly prevented her from dancing on the night she won the mirror-ball trophy.
Access Hollywood reports that Grey will go under the knife some time this week or next.
She says it's just "a little surgery, where they take out the ruptured disc."
She says compared to the surgeries she's had on her neck, this "won't be a big deal."
jennifer grey, dancing with the stars, accuweather forecast
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident 16 min ago
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend