Jennifer Grey needs surgery for "Dancing" injury
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 2, 2010 -- Now that "Dancing With the Stars" is over, Jennifer Grey can have surgery to fix the ruptured disk that nearly prevented her from dancing on the night she won the mirror-ball trophy.
Access Hollywood reports that Grey will go under the knife some time this week or next.
She says it's just "a little surgery, where they take out the ruptured disc."
She says compared to the surgeries she's had on her neck, this "won't be a big deal."
jennifer grey, dancing with the stars, accuweather forecast
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 46 min ago