Chiefs WR Bowe starts despite groin pull
Dwayne Bowe started Sunday for the Chiefs against the Browns at Arrowhead Stadium despite a slight groin pull he suffered Thursday.
Bowe had been listed as questionable in Friday's injury report.
Bowe, who was injured toward the end of practice on Thursday, is second on the Chiefs in catches with 25 and third in yards with 295. He has two touchdowns.
ESPN.com Chiefs reporter Adam Teicher contributed to this report.
- Missing Md. girl found; father charged with murders 13 min ago
- Pistorius trial hears damaging testimony
- 4 nations urge US gas exports amid Ukraine crisis
- Police investigate pedestrian hit-and-run accident
- Police investigate stabbing in Raleigh
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos