Teens Forced to Perform Sex Acts, Smoke Marijuana
(09/18/07 -- SALEMBURG, N.C.) -- Three people are charged with holding 10 Sampson County teenagers at gunpoint for about 6 hours, forcing the hostages to smoke marijuana and perform sex acts on one another.
Sampson County Sheriff Jimmy Thornton says the men held six high school-age females and four males hostage at the home of one of the victims early Sunday.
Twenty-year-old Terrance O'Brian Parker, 20-year-old Wayne Bernard Fleming and 21-year-old Orman Rashan Carroll are charged with 10 counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon and 10 counts of second degree kidnapping. Parker and Fleming also face gun charges, and Parker is charged with first degree forcible sexual offense and injury to real property.
Thornton says Parker and Fleming fired a total of four shots into the floor of the home, but nobody was injured.
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh's home 38 min ago
- DWI suspect appears in Raleigh courtroom
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage 13 min ago
- Holder: Heroin an urgent 'public health crisis' 25 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 19 min ago
- Suspicious package found at Goodyear plant
- Powerful quake shakes Northern California 59 min ago
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- ABC11 channel changes coming to Time Warner customers
- Conn. shooter's dad wishes he'd never been born
- Construction halted on controversial...
37 min ago
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would...
50 min ago