Teens Forced to Perform Sex Acts, Smoke Marijuana
(09/18/07 -- SALEMBURG, N.C.) -- Three people are charged with holding 10 Sampson County teenagers at gunpoint for about 6 hours, forcing the hostages to smoke marijuana and perform sex acts on one another.
Sampson County Sheriff Jimmy Thornton says the men held six high school-age females and four males hostage at the home of one of the victims early Sunday.
Twenty-year-old Terrance O'Brian Parker, 20-year-old Wayne Bernard Fleming and 21-year-old Orman Rashan Carroll are charged with 10 counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon and 10 counts of second degree kidnapping. Parker and Fleming also face gun charges, and Parker is charged with first degree forcible sexual offense and injury to real property.
Thornton says Parker and Fleming fired a total of four shots into the floor of the home, but nobody was injured.
- I-Team: Family says deputy hit child on bike
- FDA to regulate e-cigarettes
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Judge rules against teacher tenure state law
- Jodie Foster marries Alexandra Hedison
- Video: Thursday I-Team: Babies not getting care
- Applications for US unemployment aid jump to 329K
- N&O: NCSU tearing down Harrelson Hall?
- War widow, children set to move into new home
- Man killed by tractor in Johnston County