Teens Forced to Perform Sex Acts, Smoke Marijuana
(09/18/07 -- SALEMBURG, N.C.) -- Three people are charged with holding 10 Sampson County teenagers at gunpoint for about 6 hours, forcing the hostages to smoke marijuana and perform sex acts on one another.
Sampson County Sheriff Jimmy Thornton says the men held six high school-age females and four males hostage at the home of one of the victims early Sunday.
Twenty-year-old Terrance O'Brian Parker, 20-year-old Wayne Bernard Fleming and 21-year-old Orman Rashan Carroll are charged with 10 counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon and 10 counts of second degree kidnapping. Parker and Fleming also face gun charges, and Parker is charged with first degree forcible sexual offense and injury to real property.
Thornton says Parker and Fleming fired a total of four shots into the floor of the home, but nobody was injured.
- 7 hurt, 1 missing in Davidson County boat wreck
- Crews respond to another water rescue on Cape Fear River
- NC troopers to crack down on texting while driving
- Bear struck and killed on I-40 near Winston-Salem
- Duke beats Cornell to advance to lacrosse final
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Authorities search for Iowa teen amid rain, wind
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Deputies find moonshine, still in Thomasville home
- NY's Main Beach tops annual survey of best beaches