Teens Forced to Perform Sex Acts, Smoke Marijuana
(09/18/07 -- SALEMBURG, N.C.) -- Three people are charged with holding 10 Sampson County teenagers at gunpoint for about 6 hours, forcing the hostages to smoke marijuana and perform sex acts on one another.
Sampson County Sheriff Jimmy Thornton says the men held six high school-age females and four males hostage at the home of one of the victims early Sunday.
Twenty-year-old Terrance O'Brian Parker, 20-year-old Wayne Bernard Fleming and 21-year-old Orman Rashan Carroll are charged with 10 counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon and 10 counts of second degree kidnapping. Parker and Fleming also face gun charges, and Parker is charged with first degree forcible sexual offense and injury to real property.
Thornton says Parker and Fleming fired a total of four shots into the floor of the home, but nobody was injured.
- Pope baptizes 10 in Easter Vigil
- Tennessee ammunition plant explosion ruled accidental.
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Garcia Marquez book sales soar after his death
- New bill aims to curb overzealous photoshopping
- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Asia seeks Obama's assurance in territorial spats
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week