Bus struck by snow plow in Glenview near Spruce, Glenview Road
February 8, 2013 (GLENVIEW, Ill.) -- A snow plow struck a Pace bus Friday morning and sent it into the front yard of a home in Glenview.
The driver of the snow plow lost control of the vehicle around 6 a.m. near Spruce and Glenview roads. Only one passenger was on board the bus and he or she was not injured. However, the bus driver may seek medical attention, according to Pace.
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina 41 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home 34 min ago
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- Orange County among hardest hit by ice storm
38 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
42 min ago
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in Fayetteville...
35 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help