4-year-old shoots babysitter
JACKSON, OH (WTVD) -- An Ohio child took matters into his own hands after his babysitter stepped on his foot.
Police say the 4-year-old shot his babysitter. Apparently the boy was angry because his babysitter accidentally stepped on his foot.
The 18-year-old sitter and another teen were injured.
Authorities are investigating but the child has not been charged.
- 20 children among dead in Okla. tornado
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Frightening moments for family with Okla. ties
- Hazmat situation at Raleigh apt. complex
- Police search for shooting suspect
- Man shot in neck in Raleigh
- NC Senate budget plan heavy on Medicaid spending
- NRC meets public after nuclear plant shuttered
- Prosecution rests in Abaroa murder trial
- Woman accused of poisoning family
- Closing arguments to begin in McNeill trial
- Video: Blood drive held to honor injured trooper