Beagle survives jump from NJ bridge
BURLINGTON, N.J. (WTVD) -- A seven-year-old beagle miraculously survived a 200 foot jump from a New Jersey bridge.
Surveillance camera video showed the dog, named Brandi, all alone and ears flopping, bolting up the side of the two-lane span about 10:15 p.m. last Friday.
Several people tried to stop and help but Brandi went over the edge and into the darkness. Bridge police thought she was goner.
Amazingly, Brandi did not break any bones after jumping off the 6-story bridge. She was found on the shore under the bridge with just bruises.
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Residents told of arsenic in water 41 min ago
- Jeopardy! Clue Crew visits Raleigh
- ACC tournament to move to New York?
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg 22 min ago
- Driver trapped after hitting tractor trailer
- NC educators have new retirement savings option
- Woman speaks out about Clayton group home
- Car smashes into concrete truck, blocks road
- High speed chase ends in crash, arrest
- Oakwood decision could have far reaching effects