Beagle survives jump from NJ bridge
BURLINGTON, N.J. (WTVD) -- A seven-year-old beagle miraculously survived a 200 foot jump from a New Jersey bridge.
Surveillance camera video showed the dog, named Brandi, all alone and ears flopping, bolting up the side of the two-lane span about 10:15 p.m. last Friday.
Several people tried to stop and help but Brandi went over the edge and into the darkness. Bridge police thought she was goner.
Amazingly, Brandi did not break any bones after jumping off the 6-story bridge. She was found on the shore under the bridge with just bruises.
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- Lockdown lifted at Wingate University 14 min ago
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes
- NC has fewer teachers and more students
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash 31 min ago
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Group tasked with keeping kids safe at school
- State prison guard attacked by inmate
- Johnston County teen faces 'sexting' charges
- Ground broken on Raleigh high-rise apartments
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help