Build-A-Bear recalls product over choking concerns
ST. LOUIS (WTVD) -- The Build-A-Bear Workshop is recalling nearly 300,000 "Colorful Heart Teddy Bears" due to a choking risk. The Consumer Product Safety Commission says the bear's eyes could loosen and fall out.
The bears were sold through Build-A-Bear's web site and at stores from April until December.
If you have one of the bears, you should return it to any Build-A-Bear store to receive a coupon for another stuffed animal.
Click here for more information on the recall or call 866-236-5683.
- NAACP, students challenge education changes
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Large amount of meth found near Raleigh airport 29 min ago
- Possible tornado damage reported in Franklin County
- Driver facing charges after passenger injured in accident 20 min ago
- Baby born on Raleigh Beltline
- UNC-Chapel Hill to conduct emergency drill
- NC undocumented ask for in-state tuition prices 14 min ago
- Obama renews call for nuclear reductions
- Hearings begin for Duke Energy's 5 percent hike
- NC Senate takes up energy conservation rollback
- UCLA defeats Wolfpack 2-1 at College World Series
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos