Divvy, Chicago's new bike-sharing system, launches Wednesday
May 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Wednesday is the first day you can sign up for a membership to Chicago's new bike-sharing system.
The system is called "divvy," which represents the concept of sharing bicycles in the city.
Memberships start at $75.
Twenty-four-hour passes will also be available.
On a map of the Divvy system, the red dots show the locations of 75 docks where bicycles will be ready for use beginning in June.
The blue dots indicate an additional 300 bike docks to be installed by the end of August.
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- 2 dead, 1 wounded in shooting near NC college
- Fayetteville bank robber sought
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes
- NC has fewer teachers and more students
- UNC upsets No. 1 Michigan State
- NC State beats Northwestern 69-48
- Float banned from Clayton Christmas parade
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help