It's Your Money
It's Your Money: Free child care
CARY (WTVD) -- Looking for a job is stressful enough, but also having to worry about child care just adds to the worries.
Worry no more. There's a Triangle day care willing to take care of your kids while you go on interviews.
If you look into Little Pros Academy in Cary, little ones are safe and secure enjoying the day playing and learning.
Mike Sullivan with Little Pros Academy says, "The kids will be involved in all kinds of activities during the day. I think it's a real wonderful opportunity."
The facility allow parents, who can't find or afford child care, an opportunity to go on job interviews.
Sullivan says they understand the hardship of finding day care when going on interviews and want to take the burden off parents.
He says, "We want them to go out and feel comfortable and feel that they're children are well taken care of so they can focus on their job interview."
The service is free and open to toddlers up to age five. You do have to call in first and check availability.
Sullivan adds, "They can bring in their child for a couple hours when on their interview or all day if they would like."
So why is Little Pros Academy offering this service?
Sullivan says, "Based on the current economic conditions and what's going on we thought this was a perfect opportunity to try and help parents in the community that need some help."
Sullivan says he's already heard one success story. He says, "One lady dropped her child off and went on an interview and ended up getting a job. So that worked out well for her."
Little Pros Academy is offering the free service at their east Cary and Morrisville locations.
They're also opening a center in North Raleigh next month that will also offer the service. If you're a parent going on a job interview and need to take advantage of this service, go to www.littleprosacademy.com.
Of course, if you have a money saving tip, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
it's your money, diane wilson
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire 36 min ago
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg 5 min ago
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged 4 min ago
- Residents told of arsenic in water
- Community comes together to fight for Maddison 52 min ago
- Arrest warrants issued in Gates Four shooting
- Former sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Jeopardy! Clue Crew visits Raleigh
- ACC tournament to move to New York?
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- New Scrabble words sought
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen...
5 min ago
- Three schools consolidated into one at Fort...
7 min ago
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire
35 min ago