It's Your Money
Your Money: Saving on children's clothes
MORRISVILLE (WTVD) -- This morning one of the area's largest children's consignment sales will open its doors to the public.
The Prime Outlets in Morrisville will be busy over the next week. Three empty store fronts have been transformed for the Kids Everywear sale. It's a consignment extravaganza.
One of the founders of the sale Gail Walker says, "We have 1,000 people bring their things and that allows us to get the best of the best."
You'll find all your spring and summer fashions for infants to teens. There's a variety of clothing, some even still have the tags on them.
The prices start as low as $1 and go higher for a boutique outfit. Don't forget about the accessories as there are shoes galore at this sale.
At the next store front, you'll find all the toys your kids could want. They have a huge selection to meet all ages, boys and girls. Emma Walker's mom is one of the founders of the sale and Emma already started on her list of wants as she found a bike, some good books and even DVDs.
For those of you with babies on the way or already here, you'll find a store front just for you. There are lots of strollers, travel systems, cribs, pack and plays, really whatever you'd put on your registry.
Gail Walker adds, "The items are so incredibly cheap. Baby Bjorn's are $9 to $15 instead of $90 dollars like in the store."
In all, Walker says you'll find more than 70,000 items for sale.
Some tips to find the good bargains include shopping early, bring a list, make sure you know your kids clothing size plus the toys on their wish list and hit the big ticket items first.
The sale for volunteers starts this Saturday. The public sale starts on Tuesday. If you're a first time mom, they do a special sale just for you that starts on Monday. You do have to pre-register to shop on that day.
To get more information on the Kids Everywear sale, go to www.kidseverywear.com.
There are so many kid consignment sales in the Triangle coming up and happening right now in addition to the Kids Everywear sale.
To learn about that sale visit Triangle Mom 2 Mom as they have a calendar with a list of upcoming sales.
Visit that website at www.trianglemom2mom.com.
Besides consignment sales, Troubleshooter Diane Wilson is also keeping you updated of freebies and good deals offered throughout the Triangle, just visit her blog by clicking here.
You'll find out where you can go to the movies and get popcorn and a drink for a dollar each, plus discounts of kid meals.
If you have a Super Saver tip, feel free to pass it along to Troubleshooter Diane Wilson at email@example.com so she can share it with you.
it's your money, diane wilson
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement 6 min ago
- Lawrence Lovette denied change of venue for murder trial 45 min ago
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- Film, TV productions spend $250 million in NC
- McCrory cites jobless rate, tax overhaul in video
- Charge dropped in Cary culvert fire
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Open house at Governor's Mansion
8 min ago
- Lawrence Lovette denied change of venue for...
45 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help