It's Your Money
Your Money: Celebrate Spa Week
Do you love to get pampered at the spa? Do you love saving money? Here's a way to do both.
Who doesn't love sprucing up those tootsies with a luxury pedicure, getting a relaxing message or a rejuvenating facial?
If you love it, then you'll love it more when it's half price during Spa Week.
Allure magazine and participating spas have been doing it fore year. Synergy Spa in Raleigh is one of the participating businesses.
The spa offers select services for $50 for one week only. It's a marketing tool for existing and new clients.
Synergy Spa owner Anna Porrazzo says it gives existing clients the advantage of getting a bunch of services at a lower price and it also gives new clients the chance to try spa services for the first time or the chance to try a different spa.
This year's Spa Week is October 12 through October 18. Parrazzo says at her spa you can buy a gift card and use the spa service at another time, at the same low price that is offered during Spa Week.
For more information on how to find all participating spas in your area and the services that are on sale next week, visit www.spaweek.com.
it's your money, barbara gibbs
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation 22 min ago
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title