Glee star Lauren Potter to visit Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- One of the faces of the hit FOX television series "Glee" will be in Raleigh later this month to support Down syndrome research.
Lauren Potter will be in town the weekend of March 9 and 10 for several events.
The actress - who has Down syndrome herself - will meet fans, sign autographs and pose for pictures at Crabtree Valley Mall on Sunday, March 10 from 12-1 pm. in the mall's Center Court.
Potter is a guest of Anna's Angels, a Cary-based, non-profit that raises funds for Down syndrome research at Duke Children's Hospital.
The group, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary, is holding its annual gala on March 9 at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary. ABC11's Steve Daniels will emcee the event.
For more information about Anna's Angels and to get tickets to the gala, visit www.annas-angels.org.
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help