Glee star Lauren Potter to visit Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- One of the faces of the hit FOX television series "Glee" will be in Raleigh later this month to support Down syndrome research.
Lauren Potter will be in town the weekend of March 9 and 10 for several events.
The actress - who has Down syndrome herself - will meet fans, sign autographs and pose for pictures at Crabtree Valley Mall on Sunday, March 10 from 12-1 pm. in the mall's Center Court.
Potter is a guest of Anna's Angels, a Cary-based, non-profit that raises funds for Down syndrome research at Duke Children's Hospital.
The group, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary, is holding its annual gala on March 9 at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary. ABC11's Steve Daniels will emcee the event.
For more information about Anna's Angels and to get tickets to the gala, visit www.annas-angels.org.
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday 12 min ago
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Rabies alert in Wake County
- Durham hosts Special Olympic bowlers
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Brees sharp, Saints beat Panthers 31-13 8 min ago
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Flight delays and cancellations from the...
29 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help