Glee star Lauren Potter to visit Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- One of the faces of the hit FOX television series "Glee" will be in Raleigh later this month to support Down syndrome research.
Lauren Potter will be in town the weekend of March 9 and 10 for several events.
The actress - who has Down syndrome herself - will meet fans, sign autographs and pose for pictures at Crabtree Valley Mall on Sunday, March 10 from 12-1 pm. in the mall's Center Court.
Potter is a guest of Anna's Angels, a Cary-based, non-profit that raises funds for Down syndrome research at Duke Children's Hospital.
The group, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary, is holding its annual gala on March 9 at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary. ABC11's Steve Daniels will emcee the event.
For more information about Anna's Angels and to get tickets to the gala, visit www.annas-angels.org.
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Child writes apology letter for dialing 911
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help