Scotty McCreery sued by former manager
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVD) -- Garner native Scotty McCreery is being sued.
The singer's former manager is suing McCreery claiming that he was never paid for representing him.
Todd Cassetty stated that he signed McCreery as his company's first artist last year, but was strung along for months before the two parted ways.
The suit was filed in Nashville last week.
In a statement, McCreery said the facts will come out in court.
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- Workers sift through rubble for clues to NYC blast
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Man shot, killed at Willow Springs bar
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide