Robin Roberts returns full-time to GMA
NEW YORK (WTVD) -- You'll soon be seeing more of Good Morning America co-anchor Robin Roberts.
Roberts says she's feeling like her old self again, and is ready to return to the GMA anchor desk full-time.
After a grueling battle with a rare blood disorder, and a successful bone marrow transplant, Roberts' long road to recovery will finally end with her working full-time at GMA starting Tuesday.
After this week, she'll return to a five-day a week schedule.
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Former teacher faces charges 3 min ago
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Portland plans reservoir flush after teen cited
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Girl's memorial being held at basketball arena
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation