Expensive running shoes overrated?
A new study says runners might be kinder to their feet if they throw away their expensive running shoes.
A Harvard study found that running barefoot, as humans did for millennia, puts far less stress on the feet.
Barefoot runners tend to land mostly on the front or middle of the foot instead of the heel.
- Police: Teen had gunshot residue on hands 38 min ago
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Lawmakers get legal help with NC marriage case
- Community rallies around couple after fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl holiday travel
- Newlyweds ordered to trial in Craigslist slaying
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for America
- Troubleshooter tackles Raleigh parking ticket 51 min ago
- Police: Fake Salvation Army bell ringer arrested
- Prosecutors: Owner bypassed ride safety mechanism
- Troubleshooter tackles Raleigh parking ticket
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help