Dog tumor clues for human cancer
Luke Robinson never liked dogs much until an ex-girlfriend offered him a puppy while he was living in San Antonio, Texas. The Great Pyrenees he named Malcolm changed all that.
"It was the first dog of my adult life," said Robinson, 41. "He was my companion, my mate."
But at the age of 6, Malcolm was diagnosed with bone cancer -- which both devastated and mobilized Robinson.
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- Wingate University on lockdown 10 min ago
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes 27 min ago
- NC has fewer teachers and more students 21 min ago
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Group tasked with keeping kids safe at school
- State prison guard attacked by inmate
- Johnston County teen faces 'sexting' charges
- Ground broken on Raleigh high-rise apartments
- Most popular Google questions about NC
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help