HS cheerleader faces drug charges
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A 16-year-old cheerleader at Wake Christian Academy faces drug charges.
Authorities say Hunter Johnson was selling Oxycodone and other drugs out of her BMW.
She turned herself into police Monday morning. Johnson is facing numerous charges including possession with intent to sell.
According to search warrants, a confidential informant witnessed Johnson selling Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and other prescription drugs in the school parking lot.
The informant says the operation has been going on for more than a month.
Johnson is out of jail on $10,000 bond.
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Audit shows problems with NC Tracks
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- Bicyclist charged with DWI
- Online promotion idea turns sour for cupcake shop owner
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Gas leak prompts evacuations, closes highway
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist 9 min ago
- Cumberland County deputy involved in crash
- Jury selection begins in newlywed killing case
- Newtown asks for privacy, kindness on 1-year mark
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help