Father seeks national help in daughter's murder
The father of a pregnant woman who was murdered in Raleigh two years ago is going on national television to seek help in the case.
There have been no arrests in 22-year-old Jennifer Nielsen's murder. Her father, Kevin Blaine, will appear on the "The Steve Wilkos Show" on Monday to say that he needs public help to catch the killer.
In 2007, Nielsen was killed while delivering newspapers. Her body was discovered behind a gas station near the Raleigh Famers Market.
Authorities said Neilson was delivering USA Today papers when she was stabbed in the neck. She was eight months pregnant with her third child.
In June of this year, Nielsen's husband told CNN's Nancy Grace investigators had DNA they were analyzing. No further details were released about the findings of the tests.
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Man shot, collapses at gas station
- Police issue warning on eve of Huerta vigil
- Dog helps doctors monitor child during operation
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Texas upends No. 14 North Carolina 86-83 53 min ago
- NC State beats Vols 65-58 for sixth straight win
- White House task force urges limit on NSA snooping
- Ferry that ran aground on NC coast still stuck
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- Local woman helps Obamacare efforts
39 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help