H1N1 vaccine shipment arrives in Durham
DURHAM (WTVD) -- The Durham County Health Department received a shipment of the H1N1 flu vaccine and will have a one-day clinic Wednesday.
The 1 p.m. clinic is free but is only open to children 6 months to 35 months old while supplies last. The health department is located at 414 East Main Street (corner of Main & Dillard).
The department is scheduled to receive more vaccine later this week.
For more information about H1N1, call the hotline at 919-560-7882.
Additional H1N1 information can be found in the ABC11.com flu resource center. Click here.
durham county, h1n1, local/state
- Enloe High student charged in gun store break-ins
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 7 hurt, 1 missing in Davidson County boat wreck
- Crews respond to another water rescue on Cape Fear River
- NC troopers to crack down on texting while driving
- Bear struck and killed on I-40 near Winston-Salem
- Duke beats Cornell to advance to lacrosse final
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Authorities search for Iowa teen amid rain, wind
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Deputies find moonshine, still in Thomasville home
- NY's Main Beach tops annual survey of best beaches